Re: [A/S] Levelers

It boggles my mind why Any fridge designed to be used in a rv or boat wouls
have to be leval common sense should make it clear that rarely is a trailer
going to be set up perfactely level I never unhook if I am going to just be
overnite and if a longer stay is indicated I generaly eye ball the leveling.
Yes my frige crapped out the cure for that was to through the damn thing out
and replace with a under counter 120volt systemI npormaly perk at a full
service tark and if not the generator will run it along with the deep freeze
hot plate andwater heater. most absorbtion fridges and freezers in my openion
are just high priced junk. I have a good friend who lives in the 3rd world
and behind his place is a bunch of these units that have crapped out early
and they were set up level
Jim Smith