[A/S] Airstream Cruisette?

Hello,
I've just joined the list and I'm hoping someone can help me ID an old
Airstream.  We just acquired an old trailer that is completely gutted, but
the exterior is in very good condition, with original taillights, bumper,
nameplates, etc.

I think it's an old "Cruisette", the serial number appears to be 8000 or
8003 or something like that.  It's about 12 feet, not including the tongue
length.

We're interested in restoring this old trailer, but not really sure where to
start.  We'd like to know it's age and then try to locate some photos, floor
plan, etc.

Thanks for any help!!

chris