Re: [A/S] Safari/Excella (Was Blue Beret)

Hi
Let me add my 2 cents worth.  My wife wanted a new good brand of SOB
when I bought the '93 Excella.  I asked her if she would rather
have "a new Yugo or a slightly used Mercedes". (Got that line off of
this list didn't I?)  My wife says she still wants a new coach. I
have been looking at SOBs and new Airstreams.  She would be happy
with the Safari.  After just a few months of Airstreaming my wife
says the SOBs look like junk compared to "her" Excella.  We are
keeping the '93, will redo the couch cover and cushion and a few
other things, but quality wins out doesn't it?
Don