[A/S] tamarack leveler

Hi All;

There is a tamarack leveler on the front of my Argosy.  Does anyone
know where or if replacement parts are available for these things?
The large tube containing the ball on mine is cracked (hence no
longer liquid filled) and much yellowed, although being empty of
liquid this is not really very important.  I can get a plastic
imitation of this in the shape of a thunderbird, but that IMHO is
tacky if one of these is available.  Thanx

Tom