Re: [A/S] '67 Safari

Patti
I painted everything except the ball and the inside of
the coupler. After I got both of these areas I sprayed
them with a dry film lubricant that is actually used
on missile rails. If the pins on your receiver is that
loose I would soak it in a pan of grease remover (gas)
and get all the old crud out of it. If that doesn't
let your pins work right I would look for another one.
Sorry for the slow reply. I do not check this list as
often as the VAC
Bobby