RE: [A/S] Bed Sheets

Nothing material really. I spent a few months in Guatemala earlier this
year, and brought back some great hand woven (by the local Mayan ladies,
woven in the exact manner they were weaving back when they also built
their temples a bazillion years ago) bedspreads (in a dark wine red) and
placemats/napkins. Everything else is sorta normal - twin sheets, twin
mattress foam pads, plastic drinking glasses (large'ish & regular
sizes), a couple of cooking utensils (tho why I don't know, I don't
cook!!) and the foam stuff to put on the bottom of the shelves to
cushion the stuff you load in the camper. We're sussing out the right TV
for the space available. On the serious side, I know I need a good volt
meter / battery charger. I know to avoid washing soaps with alkalines. I
know to wax her several times a year.
Other than what you see here, I'm open to and request all suggestions.
Thanks