Re: [A/S] Air Krete insulation

Thanks Ebert...

Yeah, I asked them about how it would spray around the curves and up and
around the ceiling.....

Meanwhile, I found this insulation called Reflectix (sp?) that,
(everybody get ready to cheer) is made of aluninium FOIL and has
air bubble pockets in it....it reflects back 97% of radiant heat. Innit
that fab.....and....it's very light....can go on with tape....rodents
can't nest in it, etc....will flex along with the A/S....and, will fit
right in an A/S!

They sell it over at Jade Mountain.  There is another version, without
the R factor.

Cheers!