Re: [A/S] Nebraska

just drove the length of nebraska and iowa on I-80 yesterday and today...
second time this month, in fact. i think i'm beginning to 'see' it a little
better, especially with my cat along, this time - she has an uncanny
sensitivity to flowing water, and high-tension electrical lines... as we
approach either/both, she wakes from her near-perpetual cat-nap, and begins
to meow and look around through the windshield.... so i've been able to spy
the watercourse of the Platte and other rivers where they run alongside or
cross under the highway, but are not readily detectable... a new driving
game...

Tuna