Re: [A/S] Help with decision???

Airstream successfully painted the Argosy model Airstream for some ten
years or so.  The paint holds up well and the only deteriorationg  that I
am aware of occurred on the end caps which on the Argosy were made of
steel.  I have had three Argosy's and had to repaint the front cap on
only one,  my 1978, which  it  started chiping in small areas.  However,
this  was after about 20 years of wear.  The key to painting aluminum is
to have the correct undercoat that will adhere to the aluminum.  There is
no correilation between paint and clear coast material other then it is
sprayed on.

Roy Lashway
'78 Argosy,'56 Bubble
WBCCI 1610     VAC