Re: [A/S] Re: Clearcoat + painting A/S

Won't paint peel same as clearcoat unless there is a very expensive primer
under? Wouldn't you have to have it waxed and polished now and then?

Painting an A/S makes me think of painting a brown shingle house - once
they're painted they have to be repainted every few years rather than letting
them just darken with age.

John Starcher wrote <<I'm quite jealeous that he can keep it (the painted
Tradewind) washed
and on the road while I am out polishing my 1960 Overlander.>>

But John I know I would be jealous of your bright shiny Overlander. To me
those polished vintage A/S can't be beat for beauty!

-Norma