[A/S] Re: Floor repair part two,1953 flying cloud

I assume you are describing Walt's RV in Ocala.   We have found him
to be fair and reasonable.

The work we have had done did not involve the floor, but it was done
meticulously and carefully.

Recently, a tree in front of my house jumped out and hit the
Airstream in the rear, putting a big dent in the left rear.  (Surely,
I did not hit that tree :):)

I drove the 83 31ft Excella 300 miles to Ocala, and Allstate
Insurance is paying for Walt to fix it.  Work is proceeding as
planned.

Manuel Ferro