Re: [A/S] Fuses

Same thing happened to me and I couldn't locate the correct fuse.  I did
find one that was 1/4 inch too long and used it during the interim.  Finally
found the fuses at RV sales shop in Manassas, VA.  I'm assuming that many of
the long established RV shops would have a generous supply of the fuses.  As
a precaution, I bought several because they were so hard to find.

If I remember correctly, the establishment is called Restless Wheels Inc.,
8104 Centerville Road, Manassas, VA 20111, phone (703)257-1067.  Online
store at www.Restlesswheels.com .

Good luck,

                                               '69 Safari, Joy