RE: [A/S] Sewer solution question

Hi Tim -

I've had the Sewer Solution on my '63 Bambi for several years. I haven't had
any problems with the water backing up into the drains, But I've never left
it on for more than a very few minutes. I suppose that if you weren't paying
attention it would back up. For me it seems so much cleaner than using the
slinky hose. If I'm in a campground with hookups I just leave the Sewer
Solution hooked up all the time and then turn it on for a few minutes when
I'm leaving.

Happy Trails - Sherry
'63 Bambi, WBCCI 1104, VAC, WDCU, TCT