[A/S] Re: Question

I took my 99 GMC Suburban to a RV dealer for brake controller
installation & it took a little over two hours. The wiring harness
was in the truck, but the wire he needed for the controller wasn't
there. He had to call a dealer to find where to run a wire for the
hook up. That probably doubled the time. I should have just taken it
to the dealer like you did. So I would guess about a hour at the
dealer. The guy installing it said that Ford & Dodge had every thing
right there & took less then a hour to do.

Jim W
SF CA area
#18248