Re: [A/S] gone travelling

Hunter,
 That's what I'll be doing, same with the VAC List. It's easier to get
things started again.

Our Summer travelling and camping has been to these engine/tractor
shows, some as close as 25 miles from home. There's a lot going on at
night that we were missing by just being daytime visitors. Portland has
a Banjo Picking contest one night, a Fiddlers' Contest another, and of
course the camaraderie around the campfire. Last year, a number of the
group brought local brews for a beer-tasting session.

One nice thing about this kind of camping is that it fits well if you're
still amongst the working class. In both 1999 and 2000, Jan would
commute to work from the show grounds for a day or 2, until the W/E
actually arrived.

                                                   <<Jim>>