re: Re: [A/S] RE: New to Airstream

Hello Rich,
Thanks for the kind word. The Airstream I bought is the same as your old
'73, except it's a '75.  Everything works.  It looks about like the
brochures showed it when it was new.  The carpet has been replaced.  It
just seems to be a really nice camper.  Oh yes, there is a sticker on
one of the front windows that says, "Past President of WBCCI."  So,
maybe it belonged to "royalty" at some time [ I meant that to be funny,
Ha.]  That's about all I know, so far.
By the way, we're in a small suburban town southwest of Ft. Worth,
Texas.  The place is named Granbury.
Thanks, Ray