Re: [A/S] trailer hitches comparison

The egual-i-zer web site   www.equalizerhitch.com has mine which is rated
for 6000 lbs for I belive 520.00. I linked on to a site in Littleton CO.
which was on my way to pick  the trailer and picked up the hitch for 439.74
taxes and all. They explained that dealers are able to discount where as the
factory sells retail. I would have liked to have bought the hitch from
Charlie but like usual it was a last minute thing and he was not on my way.
The  10,000 and 12,000 lbs.  hitches were only I belive 20 to 40 dollars
more and the guy at the store assured  that it was not worth buying
overkill. I hope this helps.
Ed