Re: [A/S] Florence, OR

Just get out a good road atlas and find the nearest state park
campground. Oregon really does it well. Their campgrounds are clean,
nice showers......really first class. You may need to call ahead and get
reservations, though. My old link to Oregon Parks reservation site
doesn't work. Do a search under "Oregon" and you should find the
reservation site. Good luck and enjoy your stay. We hauled our '73 27'
International over there last summer....had a ball.