[A/S] inconsiderate campers

Well at long last, someone besides me hit on my pet peeve. Dogs in
campgrounds. Don't misunderstand. I love dogs AT HOME. I had a dog
all my years as a kid. One dog isn't too much of a problem, but two
dogs generally need to have a conversation and I am always parked in
the middle. Most vets will tell you to do Fido a favor and board him
in a proper kennel when traveling. Of all the possible animals that
people could have as traveling companions, dogs are the poorest
choice because they are "territorial" by nature. Don't blame the dog,
blame the person who brought it to the park. And then they go on day
trips leaving the dog tied to a picnic table to bark all day. I bet
this post costs me whatever friends I had left, but that's the way I
and many others feel. I can tolerate a generator much easier than a
barking dog. I don't think any of us haul a trailer miles from home
and pay $20.00 a nite to listen to someone elses noise. Arnie