Re: [A/S] "beatrice years"

We have a 74, which I understand falls within the Beatrice years. It has
a rear bath, which is the reputed problem. However, we love the larger
rear bathroom with the tub and shower. As many have and will coment on
this group, the idea is to not travel with any large amount of liquid in
the black and grey tanks. Whips the tail end up and down and puts little
crinckles in the side of the trailer just to the rear of the wheel
opening area. This is the droopy rear-end syndrome (also seen in senior
male humans). There was a factory fix for the problem and you should run
the trailer by your A/S dealer to see if the fix was made on the trailer
you're looking at.

John & Louise Sargeant
WBCCI 5530
74 International