Re: [A/S] Updated Webpage

Hunter,

Your trailer is great. I love that decal. If I ever find that
trailer in a wide body twin, I would be interested. Marilyn really
loves a tub. I notice that your bath has a tub as the shower base.
She is a tall lady but she can fit into a small tub. I hope I don't
see one before I get rid of at least one of the two I have now.
Airstreams that is. I only have one wife.

Also, my truck is quad cab, not full crew cab like yours. I have got
to figure out a way for my dog to get up into it. Even with her
arthritis medication she has difficulty. I have been thinking about
building a lightweight ramp with foam and fiberglass. Anyone done
that?  She is a large dog (Bouvier) and an important part of our
traveling. Got to get that worked out.

Thanks for posting your pix.

Steele