[A/S] Airstream cover

Fear of hail is what prompted me to cover the Safari.  For your longer
Airstream you could buy two units and let them overlap 1 section and have a
10' X 33'4" canopy or set them up end to end and have a 10' X 20' canopy.
You would be completely enclosed with the extra end wall.

I noticed I listed the extension tubing incorrectly.  It is schedule 5 pipe
(thin wall).  It is driven in the ground about 3" with tops square and level.
 I drilled a 3/8" cross hole at 6" below the tops and inserted a 3/8" bolt.
This supports the canopy tube when you set it into the extension pipes.  I
then cross drilled both tubes at 3" below the top of the extension pipe and
inserted a retaining bolt and nut.  I also screwed anchors into the ground
and tied it down from the top at all 4 corners with nylon rope.  I still have
to X Brace it with nylon rope.  I did add additional roof support ropes on
the roof "frame work" to help support the canopy roof and prevent sagging
during heavy rains.  We'll see how it stands the test of time.

Dick Hall  (RV addict)  Tampa, Florida