[A/S] Airstream cover

Some time back someone on the list asked about using a cover on an airstream
and was advised against it.  I purchased a 10' X 20' canopy from Costco.  It
is 10 ft. high so I drove 2" schedul;e pipe (Tubing) into the ground to make
it just high enough to clear my airstream (1974 23' Safari).  The canopy has
2 side walls and a rear wall.  The frame is 2" od painted tubing.  The price
is $150.00.  Sams has a similar unit with all four sides for $200.00.  About
2 hours to assemble and doesn't look too bad.

Dick Hall Tampa, Florida