[A/S] Re: sat dish antenna

    If you want to save a couple of dollars I recommend a digital elevation
meter. you just crank up the dish to the required elevation say, 33, and once
you have the general location of the sat you just "bump" right into it. since
having this,. it's never taken me more than two minutes to get the signal. I
had been thinking of the new automatic dish, that uses GPS (is that the one
you have Hunter?) but didn't want to have to run the 12v wiring.
Also, I installed it aft of the a/c. Thinking I might need to use my regular
antenna. WRONG....never used it. next airstream I'll get one of those
antennas that wraps on the back of the dish (just in case!) and mount it
where the TV antenna is, you've got the coax there already etc. that way you
could even move the reciever/TV to the bedroom if desired...
Dan Dureiko
WBCCI#29072