Re: [A/S] Re: 23' 1973 safari

sarah & Steve,

If in good shape.........buy it. I think you will find most of the tail sag
involved units that were longer. We looked for several months before we
found our coach. I wish it was alittle newer as we do not have a gray water
tank. I think that was incorporated into the units in 1974 or 1975. We
found several nice units that were 26+ feet in length but slim pickins in
the smaller units. I am not sure if this was due to supply or the fact more
people were seeking them. I have restored everything and added some things
over the last year. Some parts take a while to find but that is the price
one pays for having an older coach. Hope this helps.
                                                    1973 Safari