[A/S] need advice for buying airstream

Hi,
A 1978 23' Safari is for sale in our area. Everything as far as I know works.
The owner added a solar panel and a coil heater in the wall. Is the back
bathroom in the Beatrice unit a problem? How do I check to make sure there is
no sag and what else should I look for? What would you say a reasonable price
for this unit would be in good condition? Are these poorly built models?(the
Beatrice) Any and all advice greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Sarah & Steve