Re: [A/S] Port-Del-Mar-Va

I bought my first Airstream on July 8, 1976 - a '65 Globetrotter - in Dover.
I was staying with friends in Rehoboth Beach, but was looking for an
alternative to being a house-pest. On my way back down to Rehoboth Beach
with my new old trailer in tow, I spied a little sign on the side of the
road upon which were the words 'Land Yacht Harbor'... and an arrow pointing
down a little one-lane road toward a grove of trees... It was Port
Del-Mar-Va. At the time (25 years ago) there were no proper hook-ups, just a
meadow full of Airstreams - it was like a dream. Blackwater dumping was
accomplished with a communal 'honeywagon'... I'd be interested in how the
place looks 25 years on... I have a couple of pics from that time...

Tuna
'48 Trailwind
WBCCI#8862/VAC
Reno, NV