[A/S] I'm now in the club!

Hi All! I've been reading and learning from you all for quite some
time now, and finally made my purchase! I just made the deal on a
1973 27' Airstream. I'm not quite sure of the model name, but think
it is an International. I may be misquoting here, but that is what I
recall. I pick it up on Saturday.

I will probably be asking for a lot of help and direction on this
project. Exterior wise, it is in great shape. The interior has some
wood rot, but nothing too major. I've been a cabinet maker and all
around handy guy all my life, so it shouldn't be too much of a
problem. I intend on completely refurbishing the whole trailer
anyway. (future retirement home!)

I think I may have gotten it at a good price. $1500. I figured for
that price, I couldn't go wrong. It will need some work, but nothing
I can't do myself.

I couldn't figure out how to upload pictures, so I created a mini web
page. If you'd like to check it out, be my guest.

http://www.2youtoo.com/airstream.htm

Let me know what you think!

Barry