Re: [A/S] Newbies in Taos, NM

Hi Ted,

Welcome to the list. Since you asked...... I wouldn't tow anything with that
Explorer. It's a Sport Utility Vehicle, not a tow vehicle.  The main problem
is the short wheel base makes it unstable for towing, and the little 6 cyl
engine will get worn out fast in the New Mexico mountains.

If you do decide to tow with it, please get a hitch receiver don't use the
bumper to tow.

I was out your way last summer.... my best friend lived in Taos until she
married Fred Imus and moved to Santa Fe..... favorite pizza in the world...
OutBack Pizza (c:

Hunter