Re: [A/S] Pergo Floors

My son-in-law is a flooring distributor out of Louisville, KY.  When I talked
about a laminant floor he said he would only recommend Mannington.
Mannington is the only one which is recommended for use in areas where there
could be contact with water--more than a slightly wet mop.  Apparently
Mannington can be used in bathrooms and kitchens.  I also believe the
installation process is different from the others.  It is a floating floor
but the seams are sealed.  When I get ready to put in another floor, I think
I will go this route.  I do believe that this will add more weight, so that
is a consideration.

Good luck.

Chris Cavanaugh
Lady Lake, FL