Re: [A/S] Airstream only campgrounds

Fritz & Carol,

An excellent idea but not exactly an original one.  All of us would probably
appreciate being able to download such a handy list but you might invoke a
protest.  A lady named Tedra Smith, who advertised each month in the Blue
Beret, has been compiling such a list for a number of years.  Her booklet is
titled: "Airstream Parks Directory" and sold for $10/copy.  I bought one
several years ago and carry it in the glove box of my puller.

Harvey Barlow