Re: [A/S] party lights

Bob,
I hope our local (actually several miles away) Walmart  carries these.  I
went to the AirstreamDreams page and spent several delightful minutes there.
I was all ready to order the lights and a pair of sterling silver earrings
but it only came up with "invalid id". I don't really want to give my credit
card # on the web anyway so I didn't pursue how to get an ID#.

http://www.airstreamdreams.com/

This is a really interesting site - I recommend going there only if you have
time to peruse the many pages. Especially delightful (to me) was the Crazy
Like You page. It has links to Airstreamer's pages. I looked at a few and
decided I would go back and take the time to really look at one at a time.

-Norma