Re: [A/S] Sealant removal

I believe that parbond is a good product, we use and
sell an aluminum sealer version for sealing around
seams and windows, but I can only quote the Airstream
factory in that the ONLY product they sell for
segment, window and any exterior installation is the
Vulkem 616.
Greg
PS we use a material called 8022, sold by dupont, to
clean the vulkem, similar to mineral spirits. If your
plasticote is gone lacquer thinner works better, but
it will also remove any plasticote on the skin!!!