Re: [A/S] Re: GFI Resolution

Don,
Thanks for the good information.  I am curious though
if the fact that the antenna is amplified could be a
factor why the antenna shield is following the ground
to the trailer itself.  I noticed that it looks like I
have two grounding points on the trailer.  One is to
the frame below the inside location of the 12 volt
rectifier.  I have also found another grounding
connection to the gas pipe at its location under the
trailer to the left of the door.

I'll talk to the dealer also about this.

> PS: Back in the early 60's I lived not far from your
> dealer, just off
> Natural Bridge Rd near St Chas. Rock Rd.  I have
> many fond memories
> from those days!

Lot's of changes in the area.  Don't know when you
were in town last, but the dealer (Bill Thomas
Camper's) is being forced to relocate due to runway
expansion at the airport.  He's building about 2 miles
west of the interchange of I70 and highway 40 in
Wentzville.

Thanks again.

Jack