Re: [A/S] picture files section of Airstreamlist/files

Here's what I think.......

I think Tuna is correct about the photo files.  For example when I add or
unsubscribe a person to the list it's not instantaneous..... I guess it's the
same for photos.

When Yahoo is having problems... like hiccuping or sending two posts etc.....
there is no point to writing the list and asking if others are having the
same problem.  They either are or they aren't. It would be a mess if over 500
subscribers wrote and said, "Yes" or "No".

You can write me off list and ask.... as I see everyone's email address when
you write I wonder if you all don't see them. I am going to try to post my
email address as a link when I post.... I say try because  I might forget.

But, the bottom line is if it's acting quirky, it will get better........
such are the vagaries of the internet. (c:

Hunter
mailto:HHamp5246@aol.com