Re: [A/S] Any ideas what's up with the picture files section of Airstreamlist...

Same problem obtains, going to the files section - I think Tom's 'nailed
it'... it's those pesky characters that my browser/isp is having trouble
with... similar problems are ISP-based, too... I've had website techs 'ping'
my connection when i've had persistent problems, and it turns out that one
is rarely using a single ISP during a 'session'... one's connection can be
routed through dozens of marginally-compatible servers, and problems can
arise at any one of these points... just internet 'growing pains', i expect.

Tuna