Re: [A/S] Re: WBCCI complementary membership

I paid $55.00 - a portion of which goes to the 'regional chapter', I think.
It may be less, if you enroll as a 'member-at-large' (no regional
affiliation). I'm pretty sure the WBCCI's fiscal year is July 1- June 30...
I chose to enroll as a member of the Sierra Nevada Unit, but when that
expires in a month or so, i'm going to 're-up' as a member of the
Washington, DC Unit (WDCU), which is a kind of 'magnet unit' for the Vintage
Intra-Club.

Actually, I have no political aspirations of any kind - I'm not seeking the
nomination, and if nominated, I will not run... (c:

Tuna
WBCCI#8862/VAC
Reno, NV