Re: [A/S] Re: WBCCI complementary membership

This is an interesting thread which really doesn't mean much.  I received my
Blue Beret with the announcement about the complimentary memberships, and
I'm not impressed.

As a new owner, you'd only get the membership after someone (the seller?)
notified WBCCI.  That leaves a lot of folks out of the loop.

Personally, if it weren't for the fact that you have to be a WBCCI member in
order to be a VAC member, I wouldn't waste the money.  I've been to one
WBCCI-sponsored rally, and won't go to another.  As far as I'm concerned it
was a waste of money and time.

I get much more bang for the buck at the VAC events, and thoroughly enjoy
them.  If I could be a full VAC member without having to join WBCCI I'd do
that in a flash.

Roger

Roger Hightower
1975 31' Sovereign....WBCCI 4165....VAC