[A/S] Toilet Tissue Disposal WAS:Dumping Tanks

> As for toilet tissue... I refuse to use that over priced crinkly
TP.....^^

Us too. We often buy the cheapo so that the tissue will disintegrate the
few times it is thrown down into that Black Hole'.

^^Several experienced A/Sers have told me that they do the plastic bag
thing for "twosies" also as it eliminated problems with gate valve
debris - yucky cleaning! ^^

We found that 'when in Mexico do as the Mexicans do'... and by that I
mean throw ALL tissue in the wastebasket and none down the toilet.  So
now after patting ourselves on the back for putting no 'onesies' down
our toilet we are talking of going to the next level of putting NO
tissue in the toilet and ALL tissue in a zip baggie - the baggie
discreetly placed out of sight.

Cindy & Carl, #7494
'72 31' Excella 500