[A/S] I just had an epiphany (it hurt my head)

VACer's

I just had an epiphany.

What about allowing members to use personalized numbers/letters combinations for
the stickers used on their trailers. Similar to personalized License Plates.

This might be an offhanded recruitment enticement as well.

I would like to reserve at this time the combination of "Blammo" <-- I've used
this for years as my electronic nickname.

I can see it now "Blammo", "Dr. J", "Hunter", "Daisy" and "Tuna"  (to name a
few).

What say's yous???

bobb