[A/S] Gettin There!

  Against what I have heard ,,,I am using pre-polish on my whole
trailer before I go on to polish.It was pretty gray and I figured it
would look stupid dragging it (half done) versus (shiney-
swirly).There is other stuff I will have to do before getting to
final stages.Does anyone have idea of something I can apply to pre-
polished trailer to keep it fresh but not hinder my next step of the
process.Will wax if used, need to be stripped off to polish?Will it
hinder polish?

Larry Foy
62 Overlander