Re: [A/S] Gas Wars

Hi Marie,
$8!!! Pretty steep. BTW, I just heard on the news tonight that our gas prices
are actually cheaper than in the 70's (or was it the 80's) when adjusted for
inflation,etc.

Have you found your A/S tattoo design?

Actually the UK is the one other country I would be willing to live in. I've
visited 3 times and always felt a bit homesick for England when we came back
home. I'll probably never be able to go back because I have Meniere's and
would be afraid of the symptoms coming back while I was there or flying to or
from. I would be in a pickle.

Do you have any idea of how many Airstreams & Argosys are in the UK?  I
believe you had to make modifications to take it on the road?

-Norma
1998 19'Bambi (just a-sitting and moldering on a storage lot)