Re: [A/S] California Trailer

Judging by the shape, I'd say that this was a '60's 'Cardinal' - I had one
just like it, minus the 'Kealakekua Grass-Shack' treatment. My guess is that
the designer used some tatamis or rush/reed mats, or even a long roll-up
shade of same, cut it into strips which appear to be overlapped for the
grass-shack effect. What's interesting to me is that the owner seems to have
done what i had to do with mine - flip the dropped-axle upside down... I had
to drop my axle to change the tires, in the original configuration....

note the nifty wide-whitewalls, and the shark's mouthbones over the door...
those are caribbean starfish, I believe - and i don't see any
humuhumunukunukuapuaa swimming by, either...

would have loved to have that in hawaii, though... although hawaii might be
the most travel-trailer-unfriendly state in the union...

Tuna
'48 Trailwind
'49 FrankenJeepster
WBCCI#8862/VAC