Re: [A/S] 1959 Airstream

I used to own a 1960 Tbird, nice car, bad rear quarter blind spot.
Before you buy, best check the hitch rating, you might have to put over
load springs and shocks, which might me difficult and expensive. I think
better choice might be a 1960 or 61 Buck or Mercury luxury sedan coupe
or wagon. The Tbird I had was a real attention getter but was not a real
practical car, big outside small interior and trunk. I hope you have
good luck finding what you want and setting up your rig.

Will a proud owner of a ( 1961 Trade wind)