Re: [A/S] News article

Wow, that is some article. A little confused here and there but fascinating.

Big news about producing the silver motorhomes again.

I am thrilled that they will produce the "Wilsonart" Bambi....

I can't imagine why Larry Huttle thinks vintage trailers (The Ralph Lauren
makeovers)
are one of *his* (he said *our*) units...... maybe I'm being too picky, but I
don't consider vintage trailers to be "Thor units"

I think the trend is a good one...... I'm excited that Airstreams will be
changing wit the times and will appeal more to the next generation of RV
owners.

Hunter