[A/S] It's Here!

Well we just got the call.  Our new Safari was just
delivered to the dealer this morning.  Were going for
our first looksee tomorrow with the official A/S
"training" and overnight at the dealer next Thursday.

Thanks to all on the initial newbee questions.  We had
the factory install a couple of items that are not on
the Safari option list, two Fantastic Fans and the
spare tire carrier that sits just behind and below the
"A frame" of the hitch.  I'll try to post a picture
soon.

Regards,

Jack
STL Mo.