[A/S] more on busted pipe

Thanks to those who responded to the busted pipe.I pin-pointed the
rupture by turning on the water, looking, and listening. It was under
the bathroom floor pan at the door way threshold. This section is molded
with a cross section that makes a perfect tunnel to hide pipes in
forever. After weighing my options and not wanting to pull out the
wardrobe and half of the bathroom, I made my own access with a dremel
tool. The threshold facing out is covered by carpet most of the way up
so I cut out a panel there and found the leak. I cut as small an opening
as I could so as not to weaken the threshold. I cut out less than two
inches of pipe and will fit that with braided tubing. tomorrow I will
find a piece of plastic stock to cover the whole front of the threshold
and put the carpet back up. It was painful to hack into a
non-replaceable piece of the trailer, but I think of how much could have
gone wrong if I took everything apart. I hope there was only one
rupture.

This week life will get as good as life can get. I am out of work on
sick leave (elbow surgery) and will be taking the trailer to Ocean City
MD. In other words my employer is paying me to go to the beach and
camp.

                                                                                            Frank Streeks