[A/S] Re: Chevy Transmissions for Towing -Continuing the Discussion

Jim, Several shops in our small town including the local Chevy dealer
has some new gadgetry which they claim will remove all of the
transmissiion fluid and pump a solvent through the tranny to clean
things. The going price here is 79.00 at independant shops to 99.00
at the Chevy dealer. The price included a new filter and the 12 or 14
quarts (forgot how much) of tranny fluid to refill it. I let the
Chevy dealer do ours since we're still under warranty.

It seems like a better idea than just changing the fluid in the pan.

Good camping,
Lee in NC