Re: [A/S] Boondocker Heaven

During my boondocking trip to the Baja I kept running into a vehicle (I
believe the same model) being driven by a German couple.  They always beat
me to the most remote spots.  The fellow told me that he had customized the
vehicle based on a Mercedes truck frame.  Most accessories were military
issue but there was a lot of state of the art RV gear.

He told me that he had invested over $350,000 in the unit.  He also told me
to be on the lookout for his Big Brother, a boondocker vehicle based on a
much larger Mercedes chasis.
It belongs to his friend who spent $750,000 on the his coach.

I assume that these new vehicles will not have any mechanical
breakdowns.  If they do I would like to be a mouse in the corner when the
Mexican mechanics go to work :)

Bob
Still recovering from Tijuana mechanics.