Re: [A/S] Re: Transportation at Cherry Blossom Rally?

Hi all,
My husband and I also attended the Cherry Blossom
Rally. I feel a need to let you all know that the
parking and bus tour prices were very reasonable. The
Tour Bus tickets can be purchased after 2 pm the day
before your all day tour and be used from 2pm on and
the whole day, 9:30 to 4:30, for the $16 fee. The
couple we went into the city with, Bob and I stood in
line for 1 hour to have a guided tour of the Capitol
Building. This was well worth the wait. The unguided
tour was only a 15 minute wait.
The hospitality that the Rogers extended cannot be
truly described. They were very gracious, trying to
anticipate and provide for everyone's needs/wants. As
Harvey stated it was amazing to be so close to our
Nation's Capitol but seem to be so far away. Harvey
failed to mention the beautiful full moon and clear
skies we had.
All in all, I have to say that I highly recommend this
rally. It was well organized, had a wonderful
location, super companions and excellant hosts. I know
that Bob and I have every intention of attending again
next year. We hope that our 2 boys might be able to
attend also.
Thanks for letting me talk this event up,
Karen